Gynaecology & Obstetric Care
Gynaecologists are the doctors who specialize in women’s health, with a major focus on the female reproductive system. These doctors are upskilled to deal with a wide range of issues relating to women health, including obstetrics, pregnancy and childbirth, menstruation, and fertility issues, STIs (sexually transmitted infections), hormone disorders, and more.
Why visit a Gynaecologist?
- A gynaecologist is a doctor specialized to look after the health of the female organs.
- Women usually start visiting a gynaecologist from their early teens. They also tend to continue attending a well-woman clinic for general health issues.
- Women are generally advised to visit a gynaecologist annually for a checkup and to look after symptoms that might be of concern.
To find the Best Gynaecologist in delhi, you need to first know when to see them. So, here’s a list to help you know when you should take an appointment with a gynaecologist:
- issues relating to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation, and menopause.
- polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS/PCOD).
- sexual dysfunction.
- urinary and fecal incontinence.
- family planning, including contraception, sterilization, and pregnancy termination.
- emergency care relating to gynaecology.
- problems with tissues that support the pelvic organs.
- Physical abnormalities of the female reproductive tract.
- cancers of the reproductive tract and the breasts.
- pregnancy-related tumors.
- premalignant conditions.
- pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- benign conditions of the reproductive tract, like the ovarian cysts, fibroids, breast disorders, vulvar & vaginal ulcers, and other non-cancerous changes.
Care at Salubritas
At Salubritas, we offer our patients with the best Gynaecologist in delhi. Right from Pelvic inflammatory diseases, infertility, antenatal care, adolescent health, polycystic ovary syndrome, contraception, abnormal uterine bleeding, urinary infections, PAP smear, Cryocautery, colposcopy & guided biopsy, vaccine for the prevention of cervical cancer, and so on… All gynaecology services are available at Salubritas.
Our team, led by the best Gynaecologist in south delhi, works on the treatment of our patients, their well-being, and their quick recoveries with a warm, safe, supportive, and absolutely comforting environment. Our team for Gynaecology and Obstetric Care enables us to care for women at every stage of their life including adolescence, pregnancy, menopause, and beyond. And with our focus on clinical quality, we ensure the safety and stability of all our patients. This makes us one of the most renowned Gynaecologist Clinic in delhi.
Difference between Gynaecology and Obstetric Care
People often get confused about the difference between Gynaecology and Obstetrics, so here’s a brief explanation to defer between the two medical specialities. While Obstetrics deals with taking care of pregnant women, unborn babies, labour, delivery and the immediate period following childbirth, Gynaecology deals with all conditions relating to the reproductive organs.
What should you expect when you visit a gynaecologist?
- A clear account of your health concerns and lifestyle. This gives the gynaecologist a better idea of your situation and enables them to help you out better.
- A gynaecological examination, like a pap smear, might be uncomfortable, but it is not painful.
- It’s not necessary to wax or shave before the visit.
- While bodily odor is natural, if it indicates a problem then make sure the gynecologist knows.
- If you have a period when the appointment is scheduled, you can still go ahead with the visit. But, it might be better to postpone, unless you have symptoms that need urgent attention.
- For 2 days before a gynaecological examination, it is usually the best to avoid sexual activity, using a vaginal douche, or using tampons.
To find us and get the right treatment, simply search for ‘Gynaecologist near me’ or ‘Salubritas’ and get the best treatment for all your health problems relating to gynaecology and obstetric care. We’re here to find solutions to all your heath problems. You can also follow us @Facebook/Social Handles for all our updates and services.
Trust Before Treatments
- Building a professional connection with your gynaecologist is a must in order to build a comfort zone for the best of your treatment.
- Ask as many questions as you can to clear your doubts and build trust.
- Only get treated from the best Gynaecologist. Do your research and never get treated from just anywhere.